Skip to content
Subscribe to newsletter Call: (407) 228-4443 Get Directions

Foreign Tax Representation

Patrick M. Burns, CPA, PA

with you

Stay Updated (407) 228-4443

Foreign Tax Representation
Non-resident property owners receiving income from rental homes in the United States are subject to U.S. income tax regulations. By owning rental property you are required to file federal, state and local tax returns. The laws relating to these taxes may be complicated. Our firm specializes in preparing these tax returns and additionally handles the following tax matters relating to the foreign investor:
  • FIRPTA Applications for Withholding Certificate for Disposition by Foreign Persons of U.S. Real Property Interests.
  • Certified Accepted Agent to authenticate passports and all acceptable forms of identification to meet IRS requirements.
  • Obtain and renew Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) applications.
  • IRS Representation - We can represent you before the IRS with installment agreements, penalty and interest reduction, Offers in Compromise and payroll tax penalty waivers.

Get in touch with Patrick M. Burns, CPA, PA
Nicole M. DeFeo, CPA

1918 Hillcrest Street, Orlando, FL 32803
Phone: (407) 228-4443 • Fax: (407) 228-4503